Welcome to the very next generation of flat roofing.
Here at Access Height London we are specialist in GRP Flat Roofing. GRP roofing (glass reinforced plastic) otherwise known as Fibre Glass.
Totally different from the traditional roofs. A fibreglass roof has no joints or seams that can allow water to leak through. This means that you Roof is 100% watertight.
For a totally no obligation consultation. Call us today on 0208 367 5555
Here are just some of the features for a GRP Flat Roofing system:
- 20 year materials guarantee
- Extremely long lifespan
- Fire retardant (BS476-3 EXT.F.AB)
- Easy to use, quick to install
- Will withstand foot traffic as standard
- Can be specified for heavy foot traffic on walkways and balconies
- Wide range of colours and finishes available
- Installed without the need for heat or specialist tools
- No seams, joints or welds
- Full training available
- Can be used almost anywhere (including domestic roofs, porches, extensions, garages,commercial applications, balconies, walkways, steps, parapets, gutters, roodlights, green roofs, ponds/pools, vertical surfaces…)
Just make one quick phone call to 0208 367 5555 and we will pop straight over to your home or work place to give you a free, no obligation consultation and quote.
As we own all our own Access Height equipment, there is no need for scaffolding. This means we can work quickly and efficiently and get your work done with minimum fuss and disruption.
With a reputation for great customer service from our fully certified staff, you can relax safe in the knowledge that your roofing problems are resolved.